Those Must-Haves that Luxury Home Buyers Want Most
1. Open Floor Plan: Buyers who are shopping for luxury homes expect extravagance! This means grand entryways, lavish staircases and expansive open-floor plans. There are many ways to create that open floor plan feel, while still satisfying the buyers needs for privacy and seclusion, including; glass viewing walls, accordion doors and interior windows.
2. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with all the Options: The kitchen is always the center of a home. It is where families spend time together, where guests are entertained and where hours are spent preparing meals nearly every day. Thus, luxury homebuyers expect it all, including; wine cellars, warming drawers, high-end, commercial grade appliances, wet bars, and anything else you can imagine for your dream kitchen, luxury buyers want it.
3. Technology: In today’s world, buyers expect luxury homes to be controlled with the touch of a button. Nearly every luxury homebuilder these days works with their clients to make their home “smart.” This means that the thermostat can be zoned to different areas of the home, the lighting and power can be interconnected and even things like the sprinkler system can be accessed and controlled through an i-pad or tablet device. Many of these buyers also expect remote access to this technology so that they control the functionality of their homes while they are away on vacation.
4. Outdoor Kitchens, Patios and Pools: The outdoor features that a home has to offer can have a significant influence on how buyers will value the home and can often be the deciding factor that influences a buyer to choose one home over another, comparable home. Outdoor kitchens, custom fireplaces, deluxe pools and outdoor seating inspires buyers to envision their life within the home.
5. Elegant Spa Bathroom: No luxury home is complete without an outstanding master bathroom. This means spa-style Jacuzzis, his and her sinks, spacious, glass steam showers, heated floors, modern hardware finishes and fog-resistant mirrors.